Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,245 (CH$1,088,065) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)