Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.153 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,861 (£1,613) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)