Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14657 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €905 (R$ 6,173) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 5 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €300 (about 5 hours ago)