Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.158 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,886 (£1,630) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)