Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03966 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €965 (Mex$ 24,336) in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)