Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 11% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,066 (5,156,353 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria, Seychelles costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amravati costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Panama City costs 911 B/. (about 2 hours ago)