Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,561 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 3 hours ago)