Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14794 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €654 (R$ 4,419) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 3 hours ago)