Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14628 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,041 (R$ 7,116) in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alicante costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)