Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14746 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,001 (R$ 6,789) in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rennes costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Lagos costs 6,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (8 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)