Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,788 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $347 (about 4 hours ago)