Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,374 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)