Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,465 in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 3 hours ago)