Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00116 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Patras you would need to make just about €895 (CH$770,862) in Ovalle.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)