Cost of living in Nizhnekamsk, Russia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01115 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnekamsk (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,015 (руб 91,067) in Nizhnekamsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brussels costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)