Cost of living in Naples, Italy vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,348 in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)