Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.840 EUR / USD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,650 ($3,153) in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)