Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 763 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,536 (C$2,313) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)