Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 992 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,112 (AU$3,271) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kingston costs J$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 4 hours ago)