Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05373 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 13% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,579 (29,387 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)