Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Patras, Greece
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,048 (﷼ 53,344,853) in Mahabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)