Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 11% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,439 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)