Cost of living in Latur, India vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01126 EUR / INR
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,090 (₨96,835) in Latur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)