Cost of living in Lashio, Myanmar vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00059 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lashio (Myanmar) is 30% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €909 (1,531,459 Kyat) in Lashio.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 55,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (about 5 hours ago)