Cost of living in Lashio, Myanmar vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00059 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lashio (Myanmar) is 30% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €908 (1,538,995 Kyat) in Lashio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 5 hours ago)