Cost of living in Kyiv, Ukraine vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 720 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02980 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyiv (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €928 (31,132₴) in Kyiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 5 hours ago)