Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01111 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €691 (руб 62,182) in Krasnodar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 3 hours ago)