Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00008 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 42% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Patras you would need to make just about €699 (8,958,572 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$34,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 4 hours ago)