Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska, United States vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / USD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,012 ($2,411) in Kodiak, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)