Cost of living in Kirikkale, Turkey vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11119 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirikkale (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Patras you would need to make just about €551 (4,957TL) in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)