Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00624 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €885 (141,798 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)