Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02972 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,425 (47,957 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 4 hours ago)