Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.663 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,377 (C$2,076) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rennes costs €70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Lagos costs 6,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (8 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)