Cost of living in Juigalpa, Nicaragua vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02387 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juigalpa (Nicaragua) is 32% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €888 (37,197 C$) in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)