Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22086 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,521 (﷼ 6,885) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 4 hours ago)