Cost of living in Izhevsk, Russia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01107 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Izhevsk (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €586 (руб 52,927) in Izhevsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)