Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,472 ($1,777) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)