Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 26% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Patras you would need to make just about €890 (24,402,594 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$110,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €659 (about 3 hours ago)