Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 30% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €914 (25,470,600 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Panama City costs 4,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tarija costs $b8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)