Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00709 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 190% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,766 (₨ 531,227) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bordeaux costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.09 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)