Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09940 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,814 (18,246 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)