Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.599 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,026 (NZ$3,382) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 3 hours ago)