Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 759 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,100 ($1,339) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)