Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,369 in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (36 minutes ago)