Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07540 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 27% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €950 (P12,601) in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)