Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30430 EUR / TND
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 64% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €506 (1,663 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)