Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00777 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,600 (¥205,915) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 4 hours ago)