Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14728 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €690 (R$ 4,688) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)