Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,502 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)