Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,868 (£1,616) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)